Saturday, May 25, 2002

So, what has happened on Friday?

Woke up at 5 am, shower, juice for breakfast, study for 9:30 exam, gather things for home, go to morning class, get 80-95% of questions correct on exam, return to apartment, put things in car, haul out of Courtyards to I-75, stop for gas in po-dunk area, have a sample of world's best orange, haul on I-10, call mom, surprise them that I'm an hour away from home and will be attending my cousin's graduation, get to graduation 15 minutes late, see uncle for the first time in 5 years, cheer for Adam and Joey as they graduate, bump into Andrew, discuss his play, attempt to find the graduates outside Civic Center, track them down, celebrate at Outback Steakhouse, feast on cheese fries, crawfish, and prime rib, say goodbye to my Japan-bound cousins and aunt, drive my uncle to his hotel, bid farewell, drive to Adam's family farm, eat more (burger, cookies, cake), play with adorable Cameron, play ping-pong with a dented ball, watch my sister get thrown into the pool, leave Adam's, drive dad back to his car, come home, get massively attacked by licks from my dog, find an invitation to do another law mission (in Cuba), turn on the basketball game, watch with dad, watch with mom, watch with mom and dad, go internet surfing, discover roommate Furio heads to Japan today (bona fortuna Furio!), check e-mail, get e-mail from South Africa friend invited to the same Cuba trip, reply for more information, ponder why a doctor thanks me tonight for participating in an event over a year ago, call Haley, talk to Haley's mom, back to the game, call from Haley, accept her suggestion to watch a movie, convince her to come over here so I don't have to drive tonight, hang up phone, come upstairs, put packed belongings in bedroom, revisit computer, type in my blog...

Friday so far! Did I forget anything?

No comments: