Wednesday, May 01, 2002

The following is an actual e-mail my roommate's buddy just sent from my room to his Marketing professor. I doubt this professor will ever forget a letter of this quality (Note: for privacy reasons, the social security number and name of the individual have been changed).


Bonjourno!

I am an Italian American student, number 227-86-6789

My name is Mikey; and I need to jump my grade up about 1.5 % to recieve a C!!!

I promise that I meant to get grater than or equal to a C, but in the making I think that I did below average plus.

If I had known the Doc from "Back to the Future", I would steal his time machine (remember I'd do ANYTHING to raise my grade) speed up to 88mph, go back to the future?? I mean back in time and study at least 1.5% harder. But that's not possible, so here's plan C (get it, instead of plan B :-)

Plan C: You "HELP" my grade by subtracting D - 1 = C

P.S. Please don't fail me for making a VERY ATYPICAL PRESENTATION IN REQUESTING AN UNDERSTANDING FROM A FELLOW BRIGHT MIND.

(As you would say)GO GATORS!

Michael H. Russo

No comments: