Thursday, May 16, 2002

Number of hours of sleep I got last night: 8
Number of hours of sleep I got the previous two nights combined: 5
Number of $20 parking tickets I’ve received since my return: 2
Number of solutions I developed to prevent another ticket: 2
Number of them that I will ultimately use: 0
Number of hours I’ve been in a classroom this week: 12
Number of hours I have left this week: 8
Number of abrupt changes of thought by my Comparative Politics professor during today’s lecture: 32
Number of days we are already behind in that class: 1
Number of days I’m given to read an entire book on Corrections: 3
Number of days I have left: 1
Number of pages I’ve read: 207
Number of pages remaining: 80
Number of praises I gave today for having my own kitchen: 5
Number of items in my refrigerator: 11
Number of items I could fit in my former dorm fridge: 3.5
Number of “Number of” lists I’ve done: 1
Number of “Number of” lists I’ll probably ever do again: 0

No comments: