Thursday, June 20, 2002

In the ideal world, my mind would be given enough freedom to ponder about the many dimesions of my last few days in Gainesville: good times with a new friend; a somewhat concerning talk with a girl; saying goodbye to people I've met this summer; spending the next week in a beach house; what I'm going to do with two months to spend in Pensacola with my family, friends like Andrew, Crystal, and John, and the girl I'll be dedicating time to; what I learned from spending six weeks living alone...

Instead, I must dedicate the bulk of my hours studying for my finals. My brain is near maximum occupancy with all the criminology, astronomy, and politics intruding like guests who have overstayed their welcomes (You're free to stay, criminology. I love you.).

Wow, proof I've been studying astronomy too long (2 hours) tonight: Brandon comes up and says, "I didn't plan it." My response?

"Hehehe, 'planet'." Get it?

Yeah, I'm scared too.

No comments: