Tuesday, August 13, 2002

With so many emotions and feelings circulating through my body today, it's fitting that I physically crumbled and fell victim to a sudden nausea and sickness. My mind is tired from saying hello to people I love but rarely see... and saying goodbye to the girl I must admit I still love. We had a heavenly farewell, almost straight from a Hollywood script. The beauty of my growing cousins gave me a joy I needed to block the fact that I had seen Haley for the last time for a while, unsure of where our friendship will be three months from now--- will we still be the closest of friends now that we're no longer together and will be busy with other lives and other people? I need to return to Gainesville soon. Spend time with my visiting family, share some final moments with my family and hometown friends, and leave for a new chapter in my life.

No comments: