Sunday, August 18, 2002

Uh, I must have missed the orignal advertisements for tonight's rerun of Saturday Night Live, or I would remember hearing that Jonny Mosely was the host and responding with the same puzzled look that children have when their parents try to rationalize with them. Excuse me, who? When? Why? And does this guy realize he's mispelled his first name? This episode apparently aired just after the Winter Games in Salt Lake City, and Mosely represented the United States--- I already forget in what skiing event. He won a gold medal... but that happened four years ago in Nagano; he didn't even win a medal in these Olympics! Couldn't they have found at least a current medalist? Who rejected Lorne Michaels's calls? Apolo Anton Ohno? The Canadian skating pair they parodied in this very episode? Sarah Hughes and Michelle Kwan?

I give this episode a big ole boo!

No comments: