Tuesday, August 06, 2002

A recent away message on my instant messenger surprisingly aroused quite a bit of response, a simple question on the preference of one actor over his sibling. Which actors do you prefer (my personal choice in bold)?

Owen or Luke Wilson?
Joan or John Cusak?
Keenan Ivory, Damon, Shawn, or Marlon Wayans?
David, Rosanna, or Patricia Arquette?
Alec, Billy, Daniel, or Steven Baldwin?
Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? (Is there a difference?)
John or Jim Belushi?
Kirk or Candace Cameron?
Ron or Clint Howard?
River or Joaquin Phoenix? (Tough call)
Dennis or Randy Quaid? (I'll admit it!)
Bart or Lisa Simpson?

Side note: Thanks to amiannoying.com for help finding these sibling pairs.
Side note: I'm aware I have to install a comment system to elicit response to these highly important debates. I may remove the comment section soon, as I had a hostile relationship with my barren commenting system a while back.
Side note: I left out two pairs of brothers because I am scared to admit regularly seeing certain tv shows that include them. Here are a few clues to the sibling pairs: Fred and Ben Savage and Joey and Matthew Lawrence.
Side note: Don't spend too much time wondering if I watched The Wonder Years/Boy Meets World/Blossom/Brotherly Love or blood will shoot out your nose.
Side note: Does anyone know how to edit/add to the blooger time and comment entries? I'm no big fan of "Shout Out" and wouldn't mind having the liberty to adding a few spicy intro words before the time of post.
Side note: That's it. I'm done.

No comments: