Friday, August 15, 2003


Random Puke II

I'm still pretty sick, and I actually got worse today after taking medicine. My best day was the day I took no medicine (yesterday), so no more drugs!

You Don't Know Jack: remember that? I bet I'd still beat anyone at a Ticklish Testgum.

Turns out the visiting family is still in Ft. Walton, so they avoided the power outage in New York. The rest of my family up there is fine.

Underrated part of "Baby Got Back": the end, when Sir Mix-a-lot repeats the catchy phrase, Little in the middle, but ya got much back!

I didn't do anything constructive today until 4:00, but it may prove to be one of the most important things I've done in a while. I may have figured out what I want to research in grad school. I need more time to polish and elaborate, but it'll have to do with linking criminality and a skewed perception of what it means to "win" in life.

Underrated in so many ways: Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Little sister moving stuff to college tomorrow. Holy Crap.

I'm the guy in the PG-13 movie who you hope gets the girl.

I know the word "hot" has been used to describe sexy girls and guys for a long time, but it may be used now more than ever. This is in part because it now works overtime replacing the so-late-nineties "fine".

Best part of having the third bedroom leak of the summer: an excuse to go to the front office and see one of the pretty desk girls.

I'd pay money to see Hollywood-style footage of me and a few friends walking together in slow motion.

All I can stomach right now is chocolate chip cookies and baked ziti. Don't pity me.

No comments: