Thursday, August 28, 2003


Observations and Hypotheses for this Semester that You Don't Care About

The fall will be much easier than last spring. Research papers have been replaced by multiple choice exams. No graduate seminars. Free afternoons. At least this gives me a chance to study for the GRE.

My legs will be stronger than ever. None of my classes are anywhere near the others. Italian takes place in a building outside of campus, behind a sports bar. With less than 15 minutes to make a 1.5 mile trip, I must haul major calf to have any hopes in getting to Develepmental Psych on time.

It is mathematically impossible to not sit by an attractive girl in my Behavior Analyisis class if I sit in the middle of a full class. Thirty seats, thirty students. Twenty-six girls, four guys. Twenty-four of twenty-six could be labelled "attractive." That means only six students do not fall into the "attractive girl" category. Eight seats surround a desk. Yes, I made all these calculations myself; some stats are too vital to ignore. I will never miss this class.

I will spend a personal record on coffee. I have four hour-long breaks over a week, and all take place across from The Ox Coffee House. Fortunately, the caffeine will give me the extra energy boost I need to survive the Human Frogger game that is crossing University Avenue.

Behavior Analysis will be my favorite class. My most advanced course, the one that most interests me, my teacher drives a Ferrari, and did I mention the attractive girl thing?

No comments: