Monday, January 05, 2004

How do you Know what it's About if There's no Title to Follow?

I see people in my hometown whose lives have hit neutral. Sure, they look a little pudgier, recently got new jobs, and sport engagement rings, but they are the same people from high school. Me, I've changed. And they have too, in some degrees...

You know what? Forget it.

I just drove five hours through the blankest slate of highway in America, I-10. I start classes (for the final time at UF) tomorrow morning. I burnt my palate because I get too gluttonous and eat things straight from the oven. And I'm tired.

So let's just cut to the chase:

1) The longer you continue living in your hometown, the harder it becomes to leave.
2) I can see many people, once sharing my very same aspirations, stuck in one place. And it won't change. They're stuck.
3) Why would anyone want to constrict his entire life within the compounds of a city as small and repetitive as Pensacola, Florida?
4) Here's my jigsaw puzzle
The Trevi Fountain

5) I'm back.

No comments: