Saturday, January 31, 2004

The Box Set is Now Complete!

Members Only, Disc 3
1. "Safety Dance"- Men Without Hats
2. "I Melt with You"- Modern English
3. "Somebody's Watching Me"- Rockwell
4. "Putting on the Ritz"- Taco
5. "Relax"- Frankie Goes to Hollywood
6. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"- Eurythmics
7. "Whip It"- Devo
8. "Maniac"- Michael Sembello
9. "The Heat is On"- Glenn Frey
10. "Always Something There to Remind Me"- Naked Eyes
11. "Ghostbusters"- Ray Parker, Jr.
12. "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night"- Corey Hart
13. "Mr. Roboto"- Styx
14. "She Blinded Me with Science"- Thomas Dolby
15. "Rock the Casbah"- The Clash
16. "Tainted Love"- Soft Cell
17. "Cars"- Gary Numan
18. "Take my Breath Away"- Berlin
19. "Rosanna"- Toto

Members Only, Disc 4
1. "Centerfold"- The J Geils Band
2. "Too Shy"- Kajagoogoo
3. "Jesse's Girl"- Rick Springfield
4. "You're the Inspiration"- Chicago
5. "I Think We're Alone Now"- Tiffany
6. "Unskinny Bop"- Poison
7. "Call Me"- Blondie
8. "Mony Mony"- Billy Idol
9. "I Know What Boys Like"- The Waitresses
10. "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"- Cyndi Lauper
11. "Faith"- George Michael
12. "The Lady in Red"- Chris DeBurgh
13. "Get Outta my Dreams, Get into my Car"- Billy Ocean
14. "When Doves Cry"- Prince
15. "Party all the Time"- Eddie Murphy
16. "Physical"- Olivia Newton-John
17. "Cum on Feel the Noize"- Quiet Riot
18. "Can't Fight this Feeling"- REO Speedwagon
19. "Flashdance... What a Feeling"- Irene Cara

Track Listings for Members Only Discs 1 and 2 here.

No comments: