Sunday, December 15, 2002

Here lies the dilemna and my unfortunate defeat: part of me wants to sit at my computer desk and write in my public journal. Furthermore, I particularly yearn to write something of substance, something profound, something that could arouse discussion or debate. Of course, there's always writer's bloc waiting around the corner. I've been suffering from writer's bloc for about a month now. The "dead" days that come with finals week gave my mind and body plenty of rest, but my mind seems to only have two modes right now: study and dormant. At this point, if I had anything I would hope to focus on between my periods of mental standby, it would be to study. Only two finals remain before I have two weeks free of scholastic life.

So there it is: a part of me would like to write quality work, but the part of me that controls that aspect...

No comments: