Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Wonderings Only a Few Will Understand

Who scores higher on the Unintentional Comedy Scale: Flavor Flav or Charo?

At this point, you've gotta wonder if Dallas Baker beat up that referee's kid.

When did Troy Aikman lose his Elvis Voice?

I personally believe Dave Chapelle is more Wayne Brady (very good within his niche) than Eddie Murphy (all-around comedic genius).

All You Can Eat Wings is the most underrated meal ever.

I've always been fine with any nickname people call me, but that was before Last Comic Standing.

When I heard some MTV guy say, "I'm sure we all wish Britney the best with her new marriage," I couldn't help but do a half eye-roll, half chuckle.

There's no emotion to describe the feeling when you hear The Late Show band's choice of music for John Kerry, and it's "Sunglasses at Night".

No comments: