Sunday, September 12, 2004

Weekend Highlights

Getting out of the apartment and finding cool girls to hang out with.

Returning home after failing to find a bar in another town, only to discover we were a half block from the bar.

Hearing the musical entertainment at Chick's play "Hey Joe," and having my friend comment, "Oh I love Jethro Tull."

Having a girl clean my kitchen at 3 am while I go into the other room to check the FSU-Miami score.

Confirming that Miami, FSU, and Georgia, individually and collectively, suck.

Two words: Free. Dinner.

Finding Italians who refer to tomato sauce as "gravy."

Boxing until I thought I gave myself a hernia.

Three more words: Dave. Attell. Album.

Realizing I can-- and will-- be just as big a Gator fan 1,000 miles away from the best stadium on Earth.

Discovering that Penn State students get free Napster.

Using free Napster to play the new Jimmy Eat World over and over and over.

Finally killing the kitty litter funk from my apartment.

No comments: