Monday, July 05, 2004

Thought Process While Lying in a Deck Chair

Maybe I should eat out later today...
But I want to eat healthy...
So maybe Bonefish Grill, the one place I haven't been to on Archer yet...
It would be too expensive...
Maybe I'll go one day for lunch...
Like when Mason and I go to Ballyhoo...
Last time was pretty good, the raw oysters...
He picked up the bill because I paid last time...
Otherwise, I would have had to deduct those meals from the rent I owe him for July...
Wait, it's already July, and I need to pay him...
Ok, it'll be cheaper this time because he owes me 50 bucks from when Dave gave him my 50 accidentally...
But that utility bill was unbelievable...
$145!...
I could charge him and Jamey $47 or $48 apiece...
Why should I pay the extra dollar?...
That wouldn't be fair...
Like that time Dave came up and said we shouldn't pay for the digital cable for the summer...
But we still have it...
I love digital cable...
I'm trying to imagine surfing the channels in the living room without the cable info from the cable box...
I might have to do that in my apartment in Harrisburg...
Or I could call and tell them I need at least HBO and Showtime for boxing...
Well, not Showtime. I may miss some fights, but oh well...
That apartment could look empty with only the things I have now...
The 20" TV standing on a similar size end table...
White walls, a green couch, and lots of floor space...
I could put my little TV/VCR combo in my bedroom...
I wonder if someone's put a cable outlet in my bedroom...
Either way, Mandy said I could just do it myself if they hadn't...
I'll ask them if I can paint in my apartment...
That could kill some time at the beginning...
Maybe I'll lay the UF throw rug on the floor in my bedroom...
It never fit in the dorm room, so it just collected dust under my bed...
But we had that football field mat by my bed...
That thing always lifted and moved around whenever you hit it...
I didn't bring it back sophomore year...
Now it sits by my waterbed back home...
Hey, that picture I took with the self-timer of me posing on the waterbed senior year of high school...
Wow, how did I get to thinking of that picture?...
I'll do that retrace-how-you-thought-of-that thing Crystal and I used to do when we talked about obscure topics...
Thinking about the throw rug in the bedroom of my new apartment...
Empty family room...
Digital cable...
The bills...
Paying the check at Ballyhoo...
Eating at Bonefish Grill...
Eating today...
Woah, that's freaky...
Maybe that would make an interesting blog entry...
It's something I'm sure people can relate to, following a tangent having no idea how you got where you got, but you got there...
Yeah, I'll type it when I return to the apartment...
But I may forget it by then...
I've been in the sun long enough...
I'll go ahead and do it now...

No comments: