Sunday, February 22, 2004

Weekend Highlights

1) Bowling on 3 different occasions, left with a jammed middle finger
2) Dave celebrating his bowling strikes by screaming "Internet tips!" because he googled "bowling tips" online beforehand
3) Racing down curvaceous Surge Road in Jamey's 1984 Civic
4) Seeing the guy I assisted in a car accident was recovering and out of his neck brace
5) Cleaning my room to where I can finally see my floor again
6) Figuring out a second word in Britney's new video "Toxic" (the first word was "toxic")
7) Almost walking over a dead dog
8) Running 3 miles and tripping over a sign on the way home (I saw the dead dog again, incidentally)
9) New invention: Beer float (Black & tan with Peanut butter cup ice cream)
10) Having a girl find it charming when I said, "Make me some pancakes, bitch!"
11) Discovering Ed Harcourt
12) Drunken walk to Bennigan's at midnight
13) The FSU joke on The Simpsons!

No comments: