Monday, September 15, 2003

Monday, the beginning of the week, the blocker of sleep, the pimp to my call girl. I experienced quite an eventful Monday. As a matter of fact, all of the following happened. Except for one... I'm throwing in a fake. See if you can figure out which one it is.

1) I spilled garbage water all over my shirt.
2) A cd came for me in the mail... one I ordered a month ago.
3) A girl kissed me after I let her know that mangero is Italian for "I will eat."
4) I found out our water heater was broken the wrong way, by taking an ice cold shower in the morning.
5) One of my patients/students at the treatment center died of unnatural causes.
6) I took a one-hour nap naked, without sheets, and the fan on full blast.
7) My mom let me know that my cousin will soon go to prison for 5-10 years.
8) My team was victorious in our first intramural volleyball game.
9) With five minutes of free time, I watched five minutes of The Meateater.
10) I saw an ex-girlfriend who keeps getting hotter.

No comments: