Sunday, September 14, 2003

I don't think I've ever understood that it really is ok for me to look around and go out with more than one girl while no true feelings exist. I say this because I've never actively pursued girls, but the stars and the moon aligned in such a way that on Friday, I got the phone numbers of a few ladies, plural. I initially felt kind of like an ass, as if I were playing games with these girls, but then it hit me: I don't know them well, and I want that to change. If I begin to develop feelings for one, I have enough character to focus on what I really want. I don't have to justify what happened; what happened is inherently acceptable.

But none of this changes my goals, and I would still trade kissing 10 different girls for having just one fall asleep in my lap while watching a movie at home.

No comments: