Tuesday, July 01, 2003


When Guys who Think they are Ultra Comedic Geniuses Beat an Inside Joke to Death and Beyond Death

JaysonKill: I wouldn't steer you wrong.
JaysonKill: But I am angry with you so maybe I WOULD steer you wrong.
JaysonKill: Going to Ale House without me. Sheesh.
JaysonKill: You sell-out.
adpearl: Yes or no... why didn't you go?
JaysonKill: Sold your soul for some chicken wings.
adpearl: And yes or no: I did not have ANYTHING at Alehouse
JaysonKill: hahah
JaysonKill: a
adpearl: except for a cup of water w/ lemon
JaysonKill: Yes or no, you went without me, did you not or yes. NOT!!!
adpearl: Yes or no, where were you?
adpearl: It's a simple question: yes or no?
JaysonKill: yes, I was not not in Atlanta visiting the Paste office for the day.
JaysonKill: And yes or not, it was awesome and I can't wait to catch up with you about it or not yes no!!
adpearl: Yes, yes, oh God yes!!!
JaysonKill: man, calm down, yes or no?
JaysonKill: Your silence indicates guilt.
adpearl: Oh, sorry. Yes.
adpearl: Wait, speaking of sellouts... did you realize that you're leaving town during my birthday?
adpearl: What kind of crap is that?
adpearl: I wrapped you a gift in FOIL on your birthday.
JaysonKill: What do I care yes or no?
JaysonKill: yes?
JaysonKill: no?
JaysonKill: I didn't think so.
adpearl: I can't answer that.
JaysonKill: Of course you can't. How convenient.

No comments: