Saturday, July 19, 2003

Here's what I did on one of the most bodacious, bitchin Friday nights ever!

Members Only, Disc One
1. "Jump"- Van Halen
2. "Take on Me"- A-ha
3. "Maneater"- Hall and Oates
4. "Careless Whisper"- Wham!
5. "I Want to Know What Love Is"- Foreigner
6. "You Give Love a Bad Name"- Bon Jovi
7. "When I See you Smile"- Bad English
8. "Any Way you Want It"- Journey
9. "Karma Chameleon"- Culture Club
10. "She Drives Me Crazy"- Fine Young Cannibals
11. "Sara"- Starship
12. "Wild Thing"- Tone Loc
13. "867-5309/ Jenny"- Tommy Tutone
14. "Billie Jean"- Michael Jackson
15. "Walk Like an Egyptian"- The Bangles
16. "Rock You Like a Hurricane"- The Scorpions
17. "I Love Rock n Roll"- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
18. "Right Here Waiting"- Richard Marx
19. "These Dreams"- Heart

Disc Two
1. "Come on Eileen"- Dexy's Midnight Runners
2. "Mickey"- Toni Basil
3. "Need You Tonight"- INXS
4. "Welcome to the Jungle"- Guns n Roses
5. "99 Luftballoons"- Nena
6. "I Ran (So Far Away)"- A Flock of Seagulls
7. "(I Just) Died in your Arms"- Cutting Crew
8. "Girl You Know its True"- Milli Vanilli
9. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"- Whitney Houston
10. "My Prerogative"- Bobby Brown
11. "Here I Go Again"- Whitesnake
12. "The Touch"- Stan Bush
13. "Material Girl"- Madonna
14. "Electric Avenue"- Eddy Grant
15. "Pour Some Sugar on Me"- Def Leppard
16. "Another Day in Paradise"- Phil Collins
17. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"- Tears for Fears
18. "Footloose"- Kenny Loggins

Did I miss anything?

No comments: