Sunday, November 16, 2003


A Few Things
1) You know when it's too hot? When you say to yourself, 'maybe I should've put deodorant on my balls.' --Lewis Black. For all you people who don't live here, let me explain something: no matter how idealistic Florida weather may seem, to live through it 11.5 months of the year, 21 years straight, gets a little monotonous.

2) Why does the health food aisle at Publix hold the candy station?

3) My life, in cliche: The most consistent thing I have going for me right now, is my inconsistency.

4) Ingredients for a successful Glutton Bowl '03: hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, Dr. Pepper, chicken wings, brownies, pizza, malt liquor

5) Best restaurant in Gainesville, pound for pound: Ballyhoo.

6) When I woke up Saturday morning afternoon, I found a bowling ball in our backyard.

7) My Top 5 movie list has had two vacant spots for a while now, but now that Swingers finally earned itself a spot, we're down to one free spot left. Maybe Glitter.

No comments: