Tuesday, May 13, 2003


Journal Entry: October 7, 1999

During a band trip to Orlando, I asked my friends to say something, and as part of my journal for English class, I would write down the next words from their mouths.

Gary: What? I don't know what to say.
Kristin: Like what? No! No! Don't write that! I did not say that. I did not (incessant giggling). Hi, Anthony.
Andrew: But that's all it was Jan, a job.
Haley: What is it? (big smile on face) I don't want to. Don't write that down! I was afraid he was going to write that down. Great.
Emily: Like what? (points one finger as she thinks... decides to continue stitching)
Gus: All right. Hungry Howie's pizza is pretty good.
John: What? What do you want? (says in grouchy tone)
Jessica: Hey Anthony!
Rachel: Amfonee is hot!
Taylor: What? Uh, I don't know. I don't know how to do my homework.
Jenny: I can't think of anything. Wait! Don't write that!
Crystal: We like monkeys!

No comments: