Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Note I Put on My Door


Know who you are,
and be proud of him.


I still don't know how these words were engrained into my brain, and I still don't know what compelled me to scribble this phrase into a place where I'll see it everytime I prepare to go out.

But at the time I decided to focus my life on that theme, I started to make commitments toward becoming a better person. I've grown immensely in the past few months. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be as prepared to seize the opportunities within my grasp as I am today.

For the most part, I'm still figuring out who I am. It's a process that never ceases. But I'm proud at what I've discovered about myself recently. I can use this to try and achieve everything that's at hand.

And fuck no, I didn't embrace Scientology or anything like that.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Kristin, I don't think God wants me to own this album. After a month of searching misinformed stores and multiple cancelled online orders, I have one half of the album. Yes, one half. And it's an amazing half at that. Can't wait to hear how it ends.