Monday, January 31, 2005

Ideals

I'm in a transition phase of my life where I've made a singular major change, and at the same time I am ill-prepared for other major changes in my life. There are things that are very important for me to do while I'm here on Earth. I want to have a job I love, a woman I love, children I love, and a city I love, not in order of importance by any means. My current situation is a necessary phase in my life that isn't particularly compatible with my pursuit of those things that are so important to me (I guess I could live in my dream city while getting an education, but Harrisburg is not my utopia). With where I am in life, I would rather hold off on finding that perfect job, perfect woman, perfect children, and perfect city until a later time.

But I'd like a guarantee that they will be waiting for me when I'm ready.

No comments: