Monday, April 12, 2004

How About This?

My new compilation idea is "The Questions of Life." Every song title must be in the form of a question and must have a question mark in the title. If the artists did not place the question mark in the title, forget it; that's a disqualification.

Any suggestions are appreciated, just make sure the song has a damn question mark in the title. For now, here are the questions I have...

Why don't we do it in the road? (The Beatles)
Why? (Andrew Bird)
What is this thing called love? (Frank Sinatra)
Have you seen my love? (Rosie Thomas)
Why bother? (Weezer)
How deep is the ocean? (Doc Cheatum and Nicholas Payton)
Have you ever seen the rain? (CCR)
What the fuck are we saying? (Lenny Kravitz)
Can we find a reason? (Lenny Kravitz)
Are you lonesome tonight? (Elvis Presley)
What ever happened? (The Strokes)
Do you sleep? (Lisa Loeb)
Is the answer in the question? (MxPx)
Has anybody seen my boyfriend? (The Angels)
What am I going to do without you? (Barry White)
What'cha gonna do about it? (New Kids on the Block)
Who is he (and what is he to you)? (Bill Withers)
Are you in? (Incubus)
Can I borrow a feeling? (Kirk van Houten of The Simpsons)
Why do fools fall in love? (Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers)
Where my girls at? (702)
Where have all the cowboys gone? (Paula Cole)
Do you realize? (The Flaming Lips)
Sister, do you know my name? (The White Stripes)
How do you? (Radiohead)
U got a problem? (Ludacris)
What's my age again? (Blink 182)
Who am I? (What's my name)? (Snoop Dogg)
Who's got my back? (Creed)
Why can't I? (Liz Phair)
Do you wanna dance? (Beach Boys)
Can you be true? (Elvis Costello)
What are we fighting for? (Live)
What happened to us? (Hoobastank)
How do you sleep? (John Lennon)
How? (John Lennon)
Why Vienna? (Billy Joel)
Is patience still waiting? (The Juliana Theory)
If I told you this was killing me, would you stop? (The Juliana Theory)
What am I to you? (Norah Jones)
Why do they leave? (Ryan Adams)
Why can't you be? (Shelby Lynne)
Do you believe in magic? (The Lovin Spoonful)
Where would I be? (Cake)
What is love? (Haddaway)
What's the frequency, Kenneth? (REM)

No comments: